| Job Description: ||
We specialise in providing advice to individuals, professionals and companies, regarding all aspects of personal and corporate financial planning.
We have built our success upon a reputation for providing top quality and truly impartial advice, based upon our expert knowledge of financial markets and taxation.
We offer clients a clearly defined service, transparent fee structure and an effective ongoing service proposition.
Our core values ensure that we act with the utmost degree of integrity and professionalism at all times and are open and ethical in everything we do. In essence, we put our client’s best interests at the heart of the business.
We offer our consultants the advantages of providing clients with fully independent advice, whilst enjoying a package of benefits associated with only the very best organisations. We attract experienced industry professionals who wish to benefit from an opportunity to influence and shape their future within a dynamic, forward looking company.
Full IFA Status
• HIGH commission rates: 70% – 100% of gross commission paid to consultant
- £0 to £80,000 70%
- £80,001 to £150,000 80%
- £150,001+ paid at 100%
• Unlimited Earnings Potential
• Full post-sale administration support
• Full Paraplanning available
• Telesales provided at no extra cost
• No personal liability for excess on PI insurance
• Stationary provided at no additional cost
• Comprehensive IT package supplied at no additional cost to consultant – Aequos, Exchange, O&M Pensions, Mortgage Brain, report writing software, etc.
• Renewals & trail fees paid at same rates
• Practice-buy-out scheme
• Equity participation scheme
• Overseas conventions with partners
• Transference package available